Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WOW!!!!!! Nobody ever updates this blog; so I'll give it a go. It will be about Colton. He is lots bigger than these old pictures. So here are some new ones that I can share with you. I love his little feet. They are so cute and loads of fun to play with.
Here he is enjoying his basket and looking out the window. A favorite past time of his.
Colton napping on Kenny.
Funny Face!
This is one of my favorite pictures ever. I was holding him at one of his "photo shoots" and he burst a big old grin for the photographer.

2 comments:

Stecky said...

He's a darling. I challenge everyone to put up some fun children's pictures.

RaeLynne said...

COngrats to Steve! That is awesome! Just a Note from Brians family- We are proud to announce the graduation of Dave and Emily from the University of Utah. Commencement is next week! They are happy to say ALL DONE! Wahoo!