Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Little Geneology, Anyone?

I found this interesting web page that had some information about Grandma's mother, Emily Jane Morgan. Click here for the link. It was really neat to read about what life was like for her. I loved seeing the picture of her that is posted on the website - she has a beautiful smile. It was humbling for me to read about how she and George drove all the way from Idaho to come to the Salt Lake Temple to be married. What faithful people! Wow!
Reading about some of my ancestors got me thinking. I wish I knew more about them. Then, I started thinking that I really don't know all that much about my family that is with me today. What if we used this blog to spotlight Johnson clan members? I would love some input about how you think we can best use this little corner of the world wide web. :) Please leave a comment and let's get this thing rolling!

2 comments:

Stecky said...

Can you make a post with the information about the Fireside at Aunt Phyliss' place. I am forwarding the information through email. We have plans but you might enjoy it.

Snow's said...

Holy cow, I was looking at Amanda's blog and saw this blogs name( which is ingenious I wish I'd thought of it. he was adress'ed like a plum) and then I find out it's my family!!! So exciting and I would absolutely love to be involved in this family blog! Love the idea!!!!