Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our latest addition

I just wanted to put in a real quick note to let you all know that Jason and I have welcomed Aurora Vilate Johnson to our family.

She was born on October 1st at 5:10 pm. They induced me that after noon and I was in labor for about 4 hours before she was born.

Jason was able to be here for her birth and got to spend 10 great days with us.

We blessed her on Conference Sunday because Jason left the following Saturday. We had immediate family and some grandparents there since she was only 4 days old and we didn't want to risk her getting sick.

We will be sticking around for the next few weeks and are looking forward to getting to see Richard come home from his mission. We take off for Grenada on November 11th.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is beautiful! I am glad that Jason got to be here with you for the birth and that your families were able to be with you when Rory was blessed. I love her dress, by the way. It turned out so pretty! Thanks for posting on here Amanda!

Stecky said...

Wow! She id gorgeous. I am so glad she is here all healthy and that you are doing well. Thanks so much for posting this so I can get the news. We hope to see her in person before you leave.

Amanda said...

We hope to see everyone at Richard's homecoming if not before then.

So i want to view the other's blogs but i have to be invited first, so if you don't care if i see your blog send me an invite at reezel360@gmail.com

Stecky said...

Mine is still open to the public. I think the link is there, but it is beckysbriefs.blogspot.com.
Thanks for contributing...now we need ot entice a few more readers.