Monday, May 11, 2009

And now for something completely different

I think it is about time we had a new post here. Just a run down of everything that has been happening in the Steve Johnson family. Hayden was in Singin' in the Rain at BJH. He was Don Lockwood and did such an awesome job. We have been talking about it ever since we saw the show and keep on singing all the great songs as well. Hopefully my mom can post some pictures. Lacey is home from school and busy catching up with family and looking for a job. Good luck Lace. Carter is discovering his athletic abilities and is practicing doing some tumbling. He is really quite good although it makes me nervous. My mom's yard looks quite amazing and they are so nice to let me come and take plants from them. This week it was strawberry starts. Kenny and I have been busy with yard work. He just finished building me a gate to my fence that goes around my vege garden. It looks awesome and now I don't have to jump the fence every time I need to water or weed. We had to build the fence because last year my dog destroyed almost everything I planted. I am almost done planting everything. Just a few more rows of corn left to go. We got to Jeremiah and his family last night for Mothers day. Izzy and Cory are sure getting bigger. I wish we could see them more often. I'm not too sure what's going on with my sisters and their families but I'm sure they are doing great. I guess that means that I need to do some visiting. Well, I love you all and hope all the best to all my family.

1 comments:

Stecky said...

Thanks for changing the post. You ar eterrific. I sure am enjoying all our time together. (The songs are still in my head. Bonnie even can't stop singing them inthe office. Weird!)