Saturday, May 23, 2009

Spotlights

Hey guys!



It was fun seeing some of you at Michelle's funeral. Wasn't that a beautiful day? Leon and Justin, you guys honored her so very well. It was so awesome to see that stake center full of people who loved her and her family. What a tribute to her lovely personality! I have loved reading her blog and getting to know her better. I don't know if I would have the strength and the courage that she displayed so many times. Her example has truly helped my faith; I want to be a better person because of Michelle.



I loved seeing all my cousins and their kids... but I realized that I don't see them enough. I don't know all my cousin's kids names. And, sometimes when we see each other only once a year or so, it gets a little awkard (at least for me because I am a social dork). So, I thought maybe we could use this blog thing to our advantage and spotlight ourselves, our spouses, our kids, our parents, etc.



If anybody would like to contribute to this blog, please email me (stufanu@gmail.com or stephanie.lambert@hsc.utah.edu) I would love to get email addresses from all the cousins. If you have a blog and you want a link added on here, let me know! I am willing to do the spotlights too. I can call or email interviews and post the info for everybody. Let me know what you guys think! I love you all!

1 comments:

Becky said...

I think it is a great idea. It would be fun to start with Randy's family...I think I have Janna's email somewhere.