Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Is Anybody Out There?

I am issuing a challenge to any member of the family daring enough to admit that they look at the blog. We love checking up on everyone through links. Please post a favorite winter recipe for us to try. Please harass your family members that don't contribute. ....Yes, I will leave a recipe also, but I need to think about it. Anyone not contributing by January 25th...says the prayer at the next get together! (Please contact your family soon.) Love you...let's hear from you.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think you should be the first to post on said recipe challenge, as you are the one to issue such contests and thus insinuate that we do not look at the Johnson Family Blog... By thus posting, you pave the way for the rest of us. :)

Snow's said...

I'd love to contribute to the challange but I have no clue how to post on this blog. any pointers?

Stecky said...

Hey Emily- Did Steph send you an email? I will have her contact you.